top of page


Family Immigration


Whether you are planning to bring a loved one to the United States or if you want to sponsor a family member that is currently living in the United States we can assist you get through the process and keep your family together. Additionally, we understand the expense of the immigration process and we work on a flat fee basis and offer payment plans to suit your situation.

If you have a loved one from another country this office can assist you with the family visa petition process.


Some of the Visas that we can assist you with are the following:


  • K-1 fiancé(e) visas

  • K-2 visas for the children of a fiancé(e)

  • K-3 visa for a foreign spouse

  • K-4 visas for the children of a foreign spouse

  • I-130 petition for an alien relative

  • I-130/I-485 Marriage Adjustment of Status Petitions


If your loved one is currently living outside of the United States they will need to Consular Process and have an interview at the US Consulate in their country of residence. Please contact a Lowell Visa Attorney to help you navigate the complexities of Consular Processing.

For help with a fiance visa and Immigration for a family member, contact a Lowell family immigration lawyer today
online or call 978-566-1075.

bottom of page